Greeley Kennel Club had a meeting last night and took a series of votes on whether to proceed with plans for their August show cluster, to be held August 13 -17, 2020 or to cancel.
Due to COVID 19 uncertainty in Greeley and Island Grove Regional Park, and present state regulations limiting groups to under 50 people, unfortunately, the decision was made to cancel the Greeley Kennel Club shows, effective today, June 3, 2020.
The Greeley KC cancellation has not yet been posted on the AKC website, but should appear shortly. Without a host club, show site, or shared judge, I believe we are now forced to cancel our concurrent Specialty Shows planned for August 14, 2020.
Currently we are planning on holding our annual agility trials in early August.